Hi friends, we are back! I apologise for missing last week’s video/post – My family is here, and we have just been spending time together, and we were away last week, hence, no video. I apologise, I hope you guys will understand.
But this week, I’m back with a new video, I’m very excited to share with you a review of Shiseido Synchro Skin Long Lasting Foundation.
Foundation Overview :
- Sephora: $45
- Size: 1 fl oz / 30 mL
- Primer is optional – I use a primer to smooth out my pores. [I have been loving the Smashbox Iconic Photo Finish Foundation Primer]. If you are very oily, I would still recommend you to wear a mattifying primer
- Applies the best with a damp beauty sponge
- The consistency is very runny, and I do need to use 1.5-2 pumps to get the coverage that I want – So, it seems like it will run out fairly quickly
- It comes with a pump dispenser – yams!
- Medium-buildable coverage
- Feels very comfortable and lightweight on the skin, it looks very natural, just like a good skin day.
- It has a natural finish
- Powder is recommended, especially if you are oily.
- I have been stamping my IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores powder with my damp beauty sponge onto my face, and dusting the excess powder with a fluffy powder brush – this method really helps to set and lock in my foundation to make it last a long time throughout the day
- With the combination of my Smashbox primer, the Shiseido foundation and the IT Cosmetics Loose powder – my makeup can last a really long time, up to 13-14 hours. It looks matte and fresh, without becoming oily, wearing off patchy or weird throughout the day. If I use a different primer and powder, my makeup only last well for 6-7 hours.
- It wears beautifully throughout the day; the product looks natural and very smooth
- Final thought:
- I love the coverage and the way it blends
- I love the shades come in different undertones [yellow, rose/pink, neutral]
- I love that it comes with a pump dispenser
- I love that with the combination of the Smashbox primer & IT Cosmetics powder – this foundation could be very long lasting and stay really nice!
- I have to use quite a lot of product to get the coverage that I want – the foundation is going to be used up pretty quickly
Let me know if you’ve tried this foundation and how you’re liking it, or if you’re curious to try it 🙂
Thank you so so much for dropping by! I hope you enjoy this post, I’ll talk to you soon!